- Government regulation of Nepal requires Advance Payment through Bank Draft or Wire Transfer.
- Payment should be based on Pro-forma invoice.
- Bank Draft/Wire Transfer/Money Transfer service (western Union or Money Gram) charge should be borne by the customer.
- At a time of order first 50% advance payment as a order confirmation. After the production is completed, we will calculate the weight of the product for the shipping cost then you will have to transfer the remaining balance with the shipping cost for the bulk order. Your order will be released for shipment once we receive payment.
We accept payment through three modes
- Money Transfer Agency.
- Bank Draft or Wire Transfer.
- From Credit Card (master/visa)
The following information is required when wiring funds to Nepal Handicraft Product Exporter P. Ltd
Bank Transfer Payment Details:
Account Number: 01909979760018
Account Name: Nepal Handicraft Product Exp P. L.
Office Address: Ward No. 8, Municipality, Tarakeshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Sales Office: Chi-habal Club, Thamel, Kathmandu
Swift Code: HIMANPKA
Bank Name: HIMALAYAN BANK LTD.
Bank Address: Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh Building, Tridevi Marg, Kathmandu Nepal
Tel: +977 1 4253677
Fax: +977 1 4253677
Bank city: Kathmandu
Country of bank: Nepal
Address: Thamel Marg, Kathmandu, Nepal
Post Box: 13626
Note: - The Internal Bank Transfer Fee should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
Western Union: you can transfer the deposit to the Western Union as well, please email us for the detail instruction to transfer the amount through the western union.
Credit Card Payment Details
SECURE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
Nepal Handicraft Product Exporter P. Ltd accepts the widest amount of credit cards through our highly secure online payment processor. Our online Credit Card Payment is 100% secure payment processor. We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Online Secure Payment (Custom Online Payment Form)
Note: While making payment by credit card (Master card and Visa card), please make sure to add 4% extra of the total payment for bank charge.