- Government regulation of Nepal requires Advance Payment through Bank Draft or Wire Transfer.
- Payment should be based on Pro-forma invoice.
- Bank Draft/Wire Transfer/Money Transfer service (western Union or Money Gram) charge should be borne by the customer.
- At a time of order first 30% advance payment as a order confirmation. When we make ready, let you know all total cost than you send remaining balance after than we ship your goods.
We accept payment through three modes
- Money Transfer Agency.
- Bank Draft or Wire Transfer.
- From Credit Card (master/visa)
The following information is required when wiring funds to Nepal Handicraft Product Exporter P. Ltd
Bank Transfer Payment Details:
Account Number: 01909979760018
Account Name: Nepal Handicraft Product Exp P. L.
Swift Code: HIMANPKA
Bank Name: HIMALAYAN BANK LTD.
Tel: +977 1 4253677
Fax: +977 1 4253677
Bank city: Kathmandu
Country of bank: Nepal
Note: - Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
Western Union: you can transfer the deposit to the Western Union as well, please email us for the detail instruction to transfer the amount through the western union.
Credit Card Payment Details
SECURE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
Nepal Handicraft Product Exporter P. Ltd accepts the widest amount of credit cards through our highly secure online payment processor. Our online Credit Card Payment is 100% secure payment processor. We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Online Secure Payment (Custom Online Payment Form)
Note: While making payment by credit card (Master card and Visa card), please make sure to add 4% extra of the total payment for bank charge.